Sunday, September 27, 2015

Washington DC Gabon Embassy Fund Raiser Saturday Night Sunday Elephant Rhino March 2015

Next weekend is my first time participating in the Elephant Rhino March 2015 Washington DC

I will be wearing my David Sheldrick Foundation J. Crew T Shirts and Sweatshirt as I march because David Sheldrick Foundation opened up my heart and a river of tears with their brilliant courageous care to save Elephants and Rhinos from extinction along with other wildlife.

The David Sheldrick Foundation rescues way too many baby elephants many their parents murdered by poaches as well as baby elephants, Rhinos and other animals caught in horrific traps that ravaged their bodies and minds.

Elephants brains are bigger than ours, they cry, they think and feel....Elephants remember...

Dame Sheldrick is amazing and a trailblazer saving orphans and returning them back to the wild.

Watch their videos, sign all petitions and donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment